Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to the grind

So it has been week since we have done any of the homeschool stuff. Since we spent most of the last week out of town, I didn't want to schlep everything with us and I knew it would be pointless since the girls would have too many distractions to concentrate.
Getting back in the swing of things was harder than I thought it would be. Luckily the girls didn't forget everything they were taught but they just had to be corralled into doing everything, it was like pulling teeth! Now I'm thinking that tutoring thing that the celebrities do isn't so bad. I mean you get the benefit of homeschooling without the headache, right? Hmmmmmm
AM 2 has taken to the idea of stalking US gymnasts. Each girl has adopted a US female gymnast as "her girl." Well AM2 has taken a liking to Nastia Liukin and found out she lives in Texas. She asked, "she lives in TX, so I can go visit her right?" Um yeah, if you want her to call the police honey. Ahhh, if only life were that simple.

No comments: