Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brings a tear to my eye.



The girls and I are currently on a road trip with my mom. Where are we? In no other place than Auburn, Alabama. Home to my Alma Mater and the best darn school evah... Auburn University! I literally drug my girls around everywhere today. AM2 had never been here and AM1 was only 3 the last time she was here. I warned them beforehand since I knew you can't drive on campus during school hours that they were going to have to wear their tennis shoes and it was going to be hard. (It took me 30 minutes for me to get them out of the shower--the heavenly glassed in, rain shower is a huge hit) They did get a little tired but we had a blast. Well maybe just I had a blast but still there was tons for them to see/do/shop for.

One thing has not changed, the friendliness will never die here. As we were returning our luggage cart to the lobby last night, everyone stopped and talked to the girls. AM1 says, "I like this hotel. Everyone here is so nice." I bent down to her level and continued the brainwashing, "That is because you are in Auburn. It is the best place in the world." She scoffed and was probably suppressing the urge to roll her eyes and says, "Not better than heaven though." I scoff and reply, "You have no proof of that." War Eagle

No comments: