Monday, January 19, 2009

My poor neglected blog

I have effectively neglected all my cyberspace duties lately. I get posts from friends on Facebook asking where I am and emails from friends that I forget to respond to. I’m going to blame it on the pregnancy. Yes I am tired but that would not be the reason. I have been overwhelming myself with the plethora of baby gadgets and gear. Apparently baby products have come a long way since I was in the market eight years ago. I have been online doing research, reading reviews and now my eyes are about to fall out of my head. Sure it is fascinating and you have to wonder what in the world a $900 stroller can do. However, I never found any evidence that it actually sprouted wings and flew so nothing was resolved. Instead I am now more confused than when I began.

Officially I am throwing in the towel and joining back with my blog and peeps on Facebook. There is no sense in wasting anymore brain cells!

1 comment:

DonGuitar said...

I think being pregnant is a perfectly good excuse for all sorts of behavior. Neglecting one's blog might be relatively far down on the list but on-the-list it belongs. I hope you'll forgive me a pun but it's occurred to me that on particularly noisy days, which anyone with kids is bound to experience, you should refer to your ambient noise level as a "Gungle din". :) Sorry, I just couldn't resist.