Monday, January 5, 2009

The Tooth Fairy is broke!

So on my blogging vacation my two girls lost a combined 3 teeth! Not sure why they must do things in pairs. For goodness sakes they aren’t even twins but since having both, everything must be done in simultaneously. At least now it is teeth and not poop. But this causes me to ponder what it will be down the line when they are teenagers or even grown. What will happen so that one doesn’t upend the other? Puberty in tandem? Marriage within hours? Pregnancy timed with synchronous cycles? Hmmmph. I am now petitioning for this to stop at teeth for heaven’s sake! I don’t mind tiptoeing around in the middle of the night replacing gross teeth with cash. However, please I don’t think I have a strong enough heart for this craziness to continue!

No comments: